Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sebastian Inlet, Florida



March 1
We left Royal Mansions and went to a beach house. We went swimming there, first thing! Here we did school, swam, and went to the Kennedy Space Center. At Kennedy Space Center, I liked the simulator. It made you face straight up.

We also had a good time with my Nana and Poppa. I took a walk with my Nana on the beach. But then my Nana and Poppa left. Next, we went back to the campground where we did school before. We went back to the beach too. We threw a football and had lots of fun!

Feb 20
All we did at the campground I told you about last week was school and boogie boarding. The boogie boarding we did at a place with HUGE waves. The waves here were so big that you had to be careful that they didn’t wipe you out. I also built a very deep hole on the beach.
After that, we picked up my grandparents and went boogie boarding. After, we played cards with Nana and Poppa.


The next day we did more school, went boogie boarding, and went swimming in the swimming pool and hot tub ath the Royal Mansions Hotel. That’s pretty much what we did today except we’re still going to go boogie boarding again, which by now, you should be able to tell we enjoy!

No comments: