Thursday, January 22, 2009

Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina

Jan 19
After a couple nights at Mr. John’s house, we spent two nights at a campsite in North Carolina. On the 2nd day we went to one of my Dad’s old colleague’s house. Their names were Mr. Dennis and Ms. Karen and their 2 children Hope and Adam. They made a wonderful dinner and then we played super smash brothers.
Next, we went to Mr. Miles’ house. He has a wife named Laura. We ate dinner there and watched one movie. The day after that we went to the cooking school that Mr. Miles works at. He made an apple bird with me when he got back, and here's a picture of it.

Then we went to Nick’s house. He was one of Robby’s friends from Alaska. We had dinner there and then played tag at a park.
Before we went to Nick’s, we went to Ft. Moultre and watched a movie there. Then we walked inside the walls of a very old fort.
After that we went to some more of my Dad’s friends, Mr. and Mrs. Turko. Their kids were Robbie (we called Robbie 2) and Chris. We stayed there 3 nights and played wii sometimes. They both played basketball on two different teams and we got to watch them play! They’re both pretty good. Before we left we had a ping pong tournament to see who could get the most volleys. Will and Robbie 2 won at 46. Now we’re driving to Florida which we just got to 30 seconds ago.

Jan 12
Hi, I guess I forgot to tell about one thing last time: The Dulles Air & Space Museum with our friends Mrs. Juliet and Mr. John. They have 4 kids named Ian, Bemmy, Thomas (TT), and Rexy Roo. We also went with my cousins….again!
When everybody got there, we looked at all the planes. My favorite was a red one. They had the fastest plane in the world there. It’s called the Black Bird.
After that we went to Charlie and Josh’s house. They’re some more of our old friends. We played for awhile but then….Pizza time! After pizza, we went all over their house and played with stuff.
Next, we cruised through Washington D.C. We went to the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Memorial. Then we went to a different Air and Space Museum, and we were there for awhile. My favorite thing was the “How Things Fly”part. Before that, I had a long and boring doctor’s appointment.
Then we went to Ft. Monroe, Virginia. Here, we visited the first settlement in Jamestowne. My favorite part was buying my quill, but besides that, I enjoyed the movie there.

Now I guess you’re wondering, “When is this going to end?” But now we’re at the best part. Remember when we went to the Air & Space Museum with Mrs. Juliet and Mr. John? Well we cruised right up to their front door in North Carolina. And all we had there was Fun!! They had a 1. wii, 2. Computers, 3. a game cube, 4. A dog named Lady, 5. tons and tons of toys. We played on the computer a lot, but we played outside some too. I walked their dog twice with Mrs. Juliet, and I enjoyed talking with her. We also went to Mr. Fred and Ms. Janette’s house twice (once for dinner, and once for breakfast). We had a fun time there but then we left to Fayetteville, NC and that’s where I’m writing this now.

No comments: