Monday, January 5, 2009

Ft. Meade, Maryland

I’ve got about a gazillion things to talk about. The day I got out of the hospital, we went back to Mr. Pancho’s house and went to Francis’ Christmas concert. Personally, I liked the orchestra.
Next, we did probably about a whole week of school. But after that….Christmas Time!!!! This year we spent Christmas back at our Uncle Eric’s house. When we got there, we decorated the Christmas tree. Then it was Christmas Eve. Well I guess some people didn’t get the, “Santa won’t come if you don’t go to sleep” part, because the adults and Will, Robby, and my cousin Erin were up talking till midnight! At 6:30, my cousin Logan and I snuck downstairs and thank goodness, Santa came! At 9:00 everybody woke up and I’m already telling you, we got about 5 awesome toys each! From Santa, I got an awesome scooter. Sam got an Okay truck. Will, a sweet ipod touch, and Robby, his very own laptop. We got some other gifts too, but I like my cousin’s Mario Cart for the wii game. We spent the next day playing with our gifts, but then, we headed home.
Next, I went to two follow-up appointments with the doctors. For the second one, I had a flu shot.
Later, we went back to the Zelnosky’s and had a wonderful dinner and dessert. After that, it was New Year’s Eve! We stayed up till 1:00 in the morning….skating! At midnight we had breakfast!
Well, I know how my brother Robby said everything was fun and interesting at the Cryptology Museum. But I didn’t care for anything there. So I’ll just talk about seeing Ms. Lisa. We went to their hotel and went swimming with Ms. Lisa’s niece and nephew. Then we went to Mr. Pancho’s for the umpteenth time and had a wonderful time. That’s pretty much everything to tell you besides the extra school and daily jogs, but we’ve had a great time!

No comments: