Friday, October 31, 2008

Oct 31


Hi. Last time I talked we were in Boston. Well now I have a whole lot more to talk about. First, we were in Rhode Island. There we caught a bunch of crabs and then let them go again. We also went to a Halloween party.
Next, we went to place called Mystic Sea Port. We boarded a big fishing boat, and when I say big I mean enormous!
After that we went to an Army university where my Dad went to college. It’s called West Point. We watched a football game. Then we played in the BIGGEST gym I’d ever seen. Later we had lunch and went to an awesome obstacle course. It had this thing that you army crawl under, a thing you jump over, a climbing rope, a balance beam, and a lot more. We also went to New York City, which I wasn’t too fond of. There we went to the top of the Empire State Building! We went on a water taxi, where we heard about and saw the Statue of Liberty. I’ll see you at my Uncle Eric’s house.

No comments: